1. Mi Quang
Mi Quang (Quang noodle) is a specialty of Quang Nam province. Previously, Da Nang and Quang Nam (Hoi An) were a province. After that, Da Nang was separated into a separate city, so Mi Quang was considered a specialty of Da Nang – Quang Nam. Mi Quang is a must-try Da Nang food, consisting of broth, rice noodles, meat, chicken, quail eggs, and shrimp. The noodles are served with a variety of vegetables, usually lettuce, basil, cinnamon, vegetables, onions, cilantro, and “Banh Đa” (a kind of rice paper).
- Ba Mua (6:30 am – 9:30 pm) address: 19 Tran Binh Trong, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 25 000 – 44 000 VND.
- Ba Vi (6:30 am – 10:30 pm) address: 166 Le Dinh Duong, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 30 000 – 55 000 VND.
- Quan Thi (8:00 am – 9:00 pm) address: 251 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 18 000 – 30 000 VND.
2. Banh Trang Cuon
Banh Trang Cuon (Roll rice paper) is one of the traditional dishes in Vietnam, depending on the region, there are different ingredients and processing methods.
A part of Banh Trang Cuon in Da Nang includes a plate of pork, herbs and some sliced fruits such as mango and cucumber. When eating, we put a piece of rice paper on the plate, put sliced pork and vegetables in, then roll it and dip into the sauce.
- Quynh Dai Loc (10 am – 10 pm) address: 176 Nguyen Hoang, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 50 000 – 100 000 VND.
- Quan Tran (9 am – 9 pm) address: 4 Le Duan, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 70 000 – 165 000 VND.
- Quan Mau (8 am – 10:30 pm) address: 35 Do Phuc Tinh, Cam Le, Da Nang. Price: 65 000 – 165 000 VND.
3. Bun Mam Nem
Bun Mam Nem is a specialty in Da Nang including rice vermicelli, roasted pork, Nem Chua (a kind of spring rolls), beef rolls, Mam Nem (a kind of fish sauce), served with vegetables. It has a strange taste and smell, but it is very delicious. Bun Mam Nem is considered a dish of Da Nang street food, street vendors often sell it in small alleys. You can refer to our suggestions below.
- Ngoc Da Nang (6 am – 10 pm) address: 20 Doan Thi Diem, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 20 000 – 30 000 VND.
- Ba Dong (6 am – 1 pm) address: 141 Huynh Thuc Khang, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 17 000 – 33 000 VND.
- Ba Van (7 am – 11 pm) address: 23/14 Tran Ke Xuong, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 20 000 – 30 000 VND.
4. Com Ga
Com Ga (chicken rice) is the pride of Da Nang and Hoi An cuisine; with special processing method: rice is cooked with chicken broth; chicken is shredded, mixed with onions, lemons, laksa leaves, and some spices; with a small soup bowl, enough to please the most fastidious diners. Along with My Quang, Com ga is a must-try food in Da Nang.
- A Hai ( 8 am – 10 pm) address: 100 Thai Phien, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 50 000 – 65 000 VND.
- Ba Buoi Hoi An (10:30 am – 8 pm) address: 253 Ho Nghinh, Son Tra, Da Nang. Price: 35 000 – 55 000 VND.
- Ba Ky Tam Ky (8 am – 10 pm) address: 55 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 25 000 – 55 000 VND.
5. Bun Cha Ca
Referring to Da Nang food, it is impossible to ignore Bun Cha Ca (fried fish noddle). A Bun Cha Ca bowl includes fried fish, pumpkin, kohlrabi, fresh bamboo shoots, pork, onion, and tomato; the broth is stewed from the fishbone, served with raw vegetables and dipping sauce.
- Ba Lu (7 am – 11 pm) address: 319 Hung Vuong, Thanh Khe, Da Nang. Price: 25 000 – 35 000 VND.
- Ba Phien (6 am – 10:30 pm) address: 63 Le Hong Phong, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 25 000 – 55 000 VND.
- Ong Ta (7 am – 10 pm) address: 113A Nguyen Chi Thanh, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 20 000 – 44 000 VND.
Da Nang is a coastal city, so seafood is a specialty must-try when coming here. Da Nang people have many different processing ways to keep the fresh taste of seafood such as steamed, boiled, and grill on embers.
- Be Man (9 am – 12 am) address: 11 Vo Nguyen Giap, Son Tra, Da Nang. Price: 200 000 – 400 000 VND/one.
- Ba Nga (9 am – 10 pm) address: 4 Le Duc Tho, Son Tra, Da Nang. Price: 200 000 – 300 000/one.
- 4U (8 am – 10 pm) address: 10 Vo Nguyen Giap, Son Tra, Da Nang. Price: 200 000 – 400 000 VND/one.
7. Banh Kep
Banh Kep is good Da Nang street food for tourists and young people in Danang. Various materials such as eggs, dried beef, and pate are wrapped in rice paper; then it is baked on embers or fried in oil.
- Di Hoa ( 2:30 pm – 9:30 pm) address: 62/2A Nui Thanh, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 12 000 VND.
- Di Lien (2:30 pm – 9:30 pm) address: 33 Tran Tong, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 10 000 VND.
8. Banh Beo, Banh Nam, Banh Loc
Banh Beo, Banh Nam, Banh Loc are dishes of Da Nang street food. These cakes are made mainly from rice flour and add some ingredients such as shrimp and meat, then wrapped in banana leaves and steamed, served with fish sauce and Banh Trang (rice paper).
- Ba Be (7:00 am – 6:30 pm) address: 100 Hoang Van Thu, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 30 000 VND.
- Ba Tien (6:00 am – 8:30 pm) address: K164/1 Hoang Dieu, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 25 000 VND.
- An Thanh (6:00 am – 8:30 pm) address: 510 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Hai Chau, Da Nang. Price: 20 000 VND.
Above are the top 8 Da Nang foods and restaurants that we surveyed, we prioritize the restaurants in the city center and near tourist spots. Come to Da Nang, immerse yourself in beautiful beaches, enjoy delicious Da Nang food, and don’t forget to tell us what Vietnam is in you!