Ho Chi Minh City → Nha Trang → Da Nang → Hoi An → Da Nang → Ha Long Bay → Hanoi
Step By Step
Click on the photo to see a detailed travel guide
Ho Chi Minh City
Ha Long Bay
You take bus 14A or 14B to get to Ha Long Bay from Van Don Airport (free).
Things to do: Ha Long Bay, Bai Chay Beach, Tuan Chau Island.
Ha Long Bay → Hanoi: Bus (Trung Thanh Limousine)
- Travel time: 1h 30m
- Fare: 220.000 VND
A few notes
- Travel time does not include the airport check-in time. Book flights in advance to get lower prices.
- You should book a train ticket on the official website of the Vietnam Railway Corporation: dsvn.vn.
- Click on the photo to see a detailed travel guide for each destination.
- The above recommendations (tours, hotels, bus operators, and airlines) are all selected from the most suitable ones, with no advertising and affiliate marketing, so you can rest assured with these suggestions.
- 10 days is not enough for you to fully explore Vietnam, so we select the country’s most famous places. Please refer to the itineraries below.
10 days in Vietnam cost
The cost for 10 days in Vietnam is about 400 USD, which is the average expenditure of many tourists. Here are some fixed costs:
- Transportation costs: about 80 USD.
- The cost of staying in a private hotel/homestay is about 15-20 USD/night. If you are a solo traveler, hostels can be an economical option (about 5 USD/night). Learn more about accommodation in Vietnam.
- The cost of food is about 10-15 USD/person/day.
- The cost of entrance to the monuments, tourist spots is about 0.5-2 USD/ticket.
Here are other reference Vietnam itineraries