Ho Chi Minh City → Nha Trang → Da Nang → Hoi An → Da Nang → Ha Long Bay → Hanoi
Step By Step
Click on the photo to see the detailed travel guide
Ha Long Bay
You take bus 14A or 14B to get to Ha Long Bay from Van Don Airport (free).
Things to do: Ha Long Bay, Bai Chay Beach, Tuan Chau Island.
Ha Long Bay → Hanoi: Bus (Trung Thanh Limousine)
- Travel time: 1 hr 30 min
- Fare: 220,000 VND
A few notes
- Travel time does not include the airport check-in time. Book flights in advance to get lower prices.
- You should book a train ticket on the official website of the Vietnam Railway Corporation: dsvn.vn.
- Click on the photo to see a detailed travel guide for each destination.
- The above recommendations (tours, hotels, bus operators, and airlines) are selected from the most suitable ones, with no advertising and affiliate marketing, so you can rest assured with these suggestions.
- 10 days is not enough for you to fully explore Vietnam, so we select the country’s most famous places. Please refer to the itineraries below.
10 days in Vietnam Budget
The cost for 10 days in Vietnam is about $400, which is the average expenditure of many tourists. Here are some fixed costs:
- Transportation costs are about $80.
- The cost of staying in a private hotel/homestay is about $15 – $20/night. If you are a solo traveler, hostels can be an economical option (about $5/night). Learn more about accommodation in Vietnam.
- Food costs are $15/person/day.
- The cost of entrance to the monuments and tourist spots is about $1 – $2/ticket.
Here are other reference Vietnam itineraries