Ho Chi Minh City → Can Tho → Ho Chi Minh City → Mui Ne → Dalat → Nha Trang → Quy Nhon → Da Nang → Hoi An → Hue → Quang Binh → Ninh Binh → Ha Long Bay → Hanoi → Sapa → Hanoi
Step By Step
Click on the photo to see a detailed travel guide
Things to do: Sapa Stone Church, Ham Rong Mountain, Cat Cat Village, Ta Van Village.
Sapa → Hanoi: Bus (Fansipan Express Bus)
You take bus number 86 (30.000 VND) to Noi Bai international airport from Hanoi center, ending your 3-week itinerary in Vietnam.
A few notes
- Click on the links (names) of the bus operators, airlines to book tickets directly. You should book train tickets on the official website of the Vietnam Railway Corporation: dsvn.vn.
- Click on the photo to see a detailed travel guide for each destination.
- The above recommendations (tours, hotels, bus operators, and airlines) are all selected from the most suitable ones, with no advertising and affiliate marketing, so you can rest assured with these suggestions.
- Refer to the Vietnam travel guide for more information on Vietnam tourism.
3 weeks in Vietnam cost
The cost for 3 weeks in Vietnam is about 750 USD, which is the average expenditure of many tourists. Here are some fixed costs:
- Transportation costs: about 120 USD.
- The cost of staying in a private hotel/homestay is about 15-20 USD/night. If you are a solo traveler, hostels can be an economical option (about 5 USD/night). Learn more about accommodation in Vietnam.
- The cost of food is about 10-15 USD/person/day.
- Admission to monuments, museums, and attractions costs around 1-2 USD.
Here are other reference Vietnam itineraries