Ho Chi Minh City → Da Nang → Hoi An → Da Nang → Ha Long Bay → Hanoi
Step By Step
Click on the photo to see a detailed travel guide
Ha Long Bay
You take bus 14A or 14B to get to Ha Long Bay from Van Don Airport (free).
Things to do: Ha Long Bay, Bai Chay Beach, Tuan Chau Island.
Ha Long Bay → Hanoi: Bus (Trung Thanh Limousine)
- Travel time: 1h 30m
- Fare: 220.000 VND
A few notes
- Travel time does not include the airport check-in time. Book flights in advance to get lower prices.
- Click on the photo to see a detailed travel guide for each destination.
- The above recommendations (bus operators and airlines) are all selected from the most suitable ones, with no advertising and affiliate marketing, so you can rest assured with these suggestions.
7 Days in Vietnam cost
The cost for 7 days in Vietnam is about 300 USD, which is the average expenditure of many tourists. Here are some fixed costs:
- Transportation costs: about 80 USD.
- The cost of staying in a private hotel/homestay is about 15-20 USD/night. If you are a solo traveler, hostels can be an economical option (about 5 USD/night). Learn more about accommodation in Vietnam.
- The cost of food is about 10-15 USD/person/day.
- The cost of entrance to the monuments, tourist spots is about 0.5-2 USD/ticket.
Here are other reference Vietnam itineraries